Foundation / Corporation
The Lexington Cancer Foundation (LCF)
Grants to Kentucky nonprofit organizations, medical centers, and cancer organizations for programs and services in the areas of cancer research and patient care. Funding is available for research, education, improved access to treatment, and patient support.
Previous grants have been used for patient transportation to medical centers, cancer prevention programs, free prostate screenings, Jin Shin Jyutsu sessions for patients, and summer camp experiences for children battling cancer.
The Lexington Cancer Foundation Considers Grant Applications that:
- Enhance awareness and education regarding cancer diseases, symptoms, conditions and treatment options
- Provide physical, psychological, or emotional support to people with cancer
- Allow easier, less expensive access to cancer treatment and care
- Advance medical science in the areas of cancer research and care
- Improve the quality of life for Kentuckians with cancer
GrantWatch ID#: 174096
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Grant applications can be submitted by email or in hard copy format to:
The Lexington Cancer Foundation, Inc.
1504 College Way
Lexington, KY 40502
Office Phone: (888) 388-2620
Office Fax: (859) 388-2622